Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Scuderia Rare Parts LLC. (“SRP”) web site, ScuderiaRareparts.com (the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. The Site and all materials contained in the Site are maintained for your personal entertainment and information. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of SRP LLC. and other artists who created the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site, including any and all graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of SRP LLC.
2. All text, data, graphics files, sound files and other materials contained in the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of SRP LLC. and/or a supplier to SRP LLC. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Ferrari S.p.A is the sole owner of any and all trademark and/or intellectual property rights arising from or related to the Ferrari name, the Ferrari prancing horse logo, and/or any related trade marks, trade names, or registrations therefore. SRP LLC. claims no ownership of any such marks or rights and claims no affiliation with Ferrari S.p.A. No association between Ferrari S.p.A and SRP LLC., or any affiliate of SRP LLC., is expressed or implied. No endorsement ofSRP LLC., any affiliate of SRP LLC., our products, or our services is expressed or implied by the mention of such trademarks or any other third party trademarks. Such marks are used solely to describe the products and services we provide. All other trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people contained in the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SRP LLC. The use of any of any of these materials by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of SRP LLC. and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the owner thereof.
4. While SRP LLC. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, SRP LLC . makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SRP LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. NEITHER SRP LLC. NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SRP LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. SRP LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.